Tuesday 12th May 2020
10.00 – 11:00 BST
Gregor Findlay, a highly experienced Executive & Team Coach with an extensive track record of helping leaders and their teams reach new levels of performance and success.
The age of the hero leader is over…
Our VUCA world needs more effective teams leading our organisations. It’s the only way we will both survive and thrive in our current context. Unlike most team coaching webinars out there, this one is designed just for you, the HR professional.
This session will help you:
- Know the 6 essential elements that have to be present for high performing leadership teams
- Define what team coaching is and isn’t
- Identify when and where there is a need that can be met by team coaching
- Know the essential elements that have to be present for a great team coaching engagement
- How you might measure success and/or justify the investment
Who should attend?
All are welcome but the session is designed for HR professionals and team leaders.
What if I can’t attend?
The session will be recorded and made available to anyone who registers.
“I truly believe that without the work that Gregor did with the team we wouldn’t have made anywhere near the progress that we did as an organisation.” – Group HR Director
“As a result of the coaching the team is working more collegiately, operating as a high performing team. We moved the Leadership Team to an effective Change Leadership Team.” – Unit Director
“I can’t speak highly enough of Gregor and the positive impact he has had. The coaching has been nothing short of transformational for us as individuals and as a team.” – Editorial Director